Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!
Pokemon Shale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat box. verjeen uno

+7
Alice_Shards
ChaosMoon
Results
Melekar
Shale
PokeChampion
SPAMBOT
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Chat box. verjeen uno - Page 4 Empty Re: Chat box. verjeen uno

Post  PokeChampion Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Demanter wrote:
Demanter wrote:kk
Opps.. Thats A Rule
silent pale Sleep
Sorry
Mini one, actually, so not much of a deal.
PokeChampion
PokeChampion

Location : On what you mortals would call it "XE-857". But you didn't discover it yet.

Back to top Go down

Chat box. verjeen uno - Page 4 Empty Re: Chat box. verjeen uno

Post  Slayde Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:04 am

It's mainly to help reduce spam.
Slayde
Slayde
Novice

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4