Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!
Pokemon Shale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Room

5 posters

Go down

Chat Room Empty Chat Room

Post  Alice_Shards Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Wow, I'm the first to post on here, never thought that'd happen, but anyways...

In the chat room, my friend ChaosMoon had logged into my computer, he was on HIS account and he went into the chat room to chat and all, but for some reason when I log into MY account when I go into the chat room I clicked the log in thing so I could start chatting, but it logged me into ChaosMoon's account on there, and I went back to the pokemonshale thing and it said I'm in his account instead on mine! Shocked can this be fixed because I don't want ChaosMoon to think I'm a stalker going through his stuff!
Alice_Shards
Alice_Shards
Novice

Back to top Go down

Chat Room Empty Re: Chat Room

Post  Melekar Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:52 pm

So he logged on to the forums on YOUR computer?

Well when he logged off, he may have set the settings to 'remember me' or something so when you went to log on, it automatically loaded his account instead of yours and you didn't notice.
Melekar
Melekar
Mini-Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice_Shards Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:38 pm

I logged into my account though, however it somehow fixed on its own, and I know I logged into my account because where it said log out it said my name.
Alice_Shards
Alice_Shards
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosMoon Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:07 am

Shocked You were on my account!? ... Well I believe the problem of the whole thing was because we had the same password, quite odd. I changed it. I know the password thing was the key mainly because I looked it up, mate. So meaning you can easily get into someone else's account if they have the same password as you.
ChaosMoon
ChaosMoon
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Demanter Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:05 pm

ChaosMoon wrote: Shocked You were on my account!? ... Well I believe the problem of the whole thing was because we had the same password, quite odd. I changed it. I know the password thing was the key mainly because I looked it up, mate. So meaning you can easily get into someone else's account if they have the same password as you.
I Don't Think This Happend Because Of The Password..

What Melekar Said Was Probably What Happend..
Demanter
Demanter
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Madmax Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:52 pm

ChoasMoon Didnt You read what She/he said O.O! She said When you loged into her/his computer and She didnt mean to But it hppend She went on your Profile By accident She Couldnt prevent it by happening..Or could she Jk Arrow
Madmax
Madmax
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down