Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!
Pokemon Shale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forums!

Go down

New forums! Empty New forums!

Post  PokeShale Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Hey guys,
Shale here. I have been having problems with my admin account and the owners of the main host should be working on it now. For now, just stay calm. They are monitoring the forums for me so the rules still apply.

Please get ready for the big move and post EVERYTHING involving Shale onto the new forums so I can sort it out.

http://www.pokemonshale.smfnew.com/index.php

Thanks guys. I will finish the forums soon... but for now... please bare with the rather bareness. Smile

Thanks,
Shale

PokeShale
Novice

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum