Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!
Pokemon Shale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I'm Mr.Mimime

4 posters

Go down

Hello, I'm Mr.Mimime Empty Hello, I'm Mr.Mimime

Post  Mr.Mimime Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Hello there everyone. I'm Mr.Mimime. Some of you may already know me from the Marriland forums. I love pokemon and I'd say I'm a pretty good competitive battler. I also love spriting a lot. I'm also a friendly person and I would love to get to know everyone here (even though I already kind of do XD). So well... hello again.
Mr.Mimime
Mr.Mimime
Novice

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Mr.Mimime Empty Re: Hello, I'm Mr.Mimime

Post  PokeChampion Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Do you know who Lord Otto is? Just kidding. Welcome to the forums... glad you arrived. Read the rules (though you probably already understand the concept of them) and have fun!
PokeChampion
PokeChampion

Location : On what you mortals would call it "XE-857". But you didn't discover it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melekar Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:06 am

Mr.Mimime wrote:Hello there everyone. I'm Mr.Mimime. Some of you may already know me from the Marriland forums. I love pokemon and I'd say I'm a pretty good competitive battler. I also love spriting a lot. I'm also a friendly person and I would love to get to know everyone here (even though I already kind of do XD). So well... hello again.

Hello and welcome to the Shale forums!!

Yep I know who you are, and I think you know me, so hi there. xD

Have fun! ^^
Melekar
Melekar
Mini-Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  MiniM00se Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I'm guessing you know who I am :3

Have fun!
MiniM00se