Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!
Pokemon Shale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Starter Pokemon Released! - 6/28/10

2 posters

Go down

Two Starter Pokemon Released! - 6/28/10 Empty Two Starter Pokemon Released! - 6/28/10

Post  Shale Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:11 pm

As of now, the official Starter Pokemon Sprites are released! They may be updated, but they should stay the same. Introducing....

Two Starter Pokemon Released! - 6/28/10 Sy5mbd
Frarsh
The Tree Frog Pokemon
These pokemon are lively little creatures that can be found at the tops of trees. They enjoy to come out in moonlight to let their stripes glow.

Two Starter Pokemon Released! - 6/28/10 34y5jjo
Squirde
The Tiny Squid Pokemon
Squirde usually live in areas with lucious coral. They can often be found on beaches playing in sand.

The fire starter is still being worked on, but I have thsoe two done so fare...
Shale
Shale
Administrator

https://pokemonshale.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Two Starter Pokemon Released! - 6/28/10 Empty Re: Two Starter Pokemon Released! - 6/28/10

Post  Demanter Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Maybe You Should Make Creature That Does Not Relate To A Real Life Animal?

Anyway..

Those Two Sprites Are EPIC
Can't Wait To See The Fire Starter
Demanter
Demanter
Novice

Back to top Go down