Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!
Pokemon Shale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Ideas

3 posters

Go down

2 Ideas Empty 2 Ideas

Post  Demanter Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Perhaps We Can Have Clubs And Clans?

Perhaps We Can Have A Place Were People Request battles And Trades?
Demanter
Demanter
Novice

Back to top Go down

2 Ideas Empty Re: 2 Ideas

Post  PokeChampion Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Technically Clubs & Clans can go in General or Pokemon, and battle stuff can go in Pokemon...
PokeChampion
PokeChampion

Location : On what you mortals would call it "XE-857". But you didn't discover it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Demanter Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Well It Can..

But I Would Be Good To Have Their Own Section
Demanter
Demanter
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Madmax Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:32 pm

I agree It would be cool if there there was a sub heading in the forum saying "Clans" That would make the fourm more Better.xD
Madmax
Madmax
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeChampion Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Well, Shale hasn't been active lately so if you really want that, you'll have to wait until he comes back.
Gawd, I should ask to become an admin someday.
PokeChampion
PokeChampion

Location : On what you mortals would call it "XE-857". But you didn't discover it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum