Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!
Pokemon Shale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaosed Moon in sight, keep your blind folds on to prevent melting eyes

5 posters

Go down

Chaosed Moon in sight, keep your blind folds on to prevent melting eyes Empty Chaosed Moon in sight, keep your blind folds on to prevent melting eyes

Post  ChaosMoon Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:48 am

Shocked I took off my blind fold! Shocked

Okay getting passed my dumb title and what I typed above. I am ChaosMoon. My ID on marriland will continue to be secret. Getting off topic, sorry mate. Most call me Chaos and others call me Lunar'd Sun, call me what ya like. I like pokemon, skateboarding, spriting, clubs, guitars, violines, video games, water, music, huskies, Surprised communicating with people, making new friends, and lastly hanging out with my friends. Please what ever you do, don't call me Luna, thats more of a girl's name. Oh I forgot, I'm a Linkin Park fan Smile Also a Three Days Grace fan What a Face < (That face sorta creeps me out)

Well hi, hope ya have a nice day. Also hope I didn't bore you to death with what I wrote
*reads* study
ChaosMoon
ChaosMoon
Novice

Back to top Go down

Chaosed Moon in sight, keep your blind folds on to prevent melting eyes Empty Re: Chaosed Moon in sight, keep your blind folds on to prevent melting eyes

Post  PokeChampion Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Oh hello... are you absoleevee? Lol. Tell me!!!!
Welcome to the forums. Very Happy
PokeChampion
PokeChampion

Location : On what you mortals would call it "XE-857". But you didn't discover it yet.

Back to top Go down

Chaosed Moon in sight, keep your blind folds on to prevent melting eyes Empty Re: Chaosed Moon in sight, keep your blind folds on to prevent melting eyes

Post  ChaosMoon Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Cool No, mate. Not absoleevee. Thanks for the welcome
ChaosMoon
ChaosMoon
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice_Shards Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Elloz~ friend! Very Happy Welcome to the Forums. Yay that you are the newest member for now. Have fun, and I accidently peeked at the Chaosed Moon Laughing Will my eyes be okay? lol, okies, have a nice time
Alice_Shards
Alice_Shards
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosMoon Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Keep sun glasses on, mate. It helps Cool
Thanks for the welcome, and have a nice day to ya all.
[trying to break my accent]
study
ChaosMoon
ChaosMoon
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  MiniM00se Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Hey! Welcome to Pokemon Shale!

Are you Luna Stars? Very Happy
MiniM00se
MiniM00se
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Melekar Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:02 am

Weeeeelcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome!!
You may know me, you may not, because I don't know you. Well I might know you, but I don't know it is you yet. xD

And I am also a Linkin Park fan and I do like Three Days Grace. =D

So yeah, welcome. ^^
Melekar
Melekar
Mini-Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum