Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!
Pokemon Shale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have called in no longer in service. Please hang up and dial again.

3 posters

Go down

The number you have called in no longer in service. Please hang up and dial again. Empty The number you have called in no longer in service. Please hang up and dial again.

Post  MiniM00se Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Hi! It's MiniM00se!

Why are those people mods? I'm not saying they aren't good or questioning their mod-ish-ness, I'm just wondering if they asked to be one, filled a form thing out, or you just made them a mod? Cuz I want to be a mod. It's fun! (Not that I don't take it seriously...)

GRRR this is turning in to a moderator application.

All of you know me... I think. WAIT!!! Butter? Like butter from Solstice and Pokelight?

OK. Hi.
That was the worst intro ever
MiniM00se
MiniM00se
Novice

Back to top Go down

The number you have called in no longer in service. Please hang up and dial again. Empty Re: The number you have called in no longer in service. Please hang up and dial again.

Post  PokeChampion Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:06 am

Yeah... Butter and Lord Otto are... unknown. And sorry MiniM00se, but Shale is no longer accepting moderator applications. Though maybe someday...
Anyways, welcome to the forums! Glad you came.
Btw...
Shale wrote:So since we are short on staff members, I am opening up moderator applications!
I want to make sure everyone gets a fair change so not all of you will get Global Moderator.

I want to make sure all moderators are respectful, curdious, helpful and most of all; friendly.

Without further ado...

Code:
Forum Name:
Have you had moderating experience?:
What forums would you feel most comfortable moderating?:
Have you had any problems with rule breaking in the past?:
Why do you think I should give you a Moderator status?:

So good luck to everyone! I will PM you with the results!
Thanks!
-Shale
PokeChampion
PokeChampion

Location : On what you mortals would call it "XE-857". But you didn't discover it yet.

Back to top Go down

The number you have called in no longer in service. Please hang up and dial again. Empty Re: The number you have called in no longer in service. Please hang up and dial again.

Post  Melekar Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 am

MiniM00se wrote:Hi! It's MiniM00se!

Why are those people mods? I'm not saying they aren't good or questioning their mod-ish-ness, I'm just wondering if they asked to be one, filled a form thing out, or you just made them a mod? Cuz I want to be a mod. It's fun! (Not that I don't take it seriously...)

GRRR this is turning in to a moderator application.

All of you know me... I think. WAIT!!! Butter? Like butter from Solstice and Pokelight?

OK. Hi.
That was the worst intro ever

Heeeellllooooo and weeeelcome!!
And yeah like Pokechampion said we had to fill out an application form. =P

Another welcome just for luck. ^^
Melekar
Melekar
Mini-Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum