Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!
Pokemon Shale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoutbox Update - 6/28/10

5 posters

Go down

Shoutbox Update - 6/28/10 Empty Shoutbox Update - 6/28/10

Post  Shale Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:28 pm

So I finally allowed a shoutbox to go up. I had some errors with colors (which sucked because now I can't switch the white on white timers) but it works now! The chatbox is up and running!

The shoutbox has only 3 Moderators right now because that is all it needs. The more members we get, the more you can show yourself to become one. The current moderators are Results, PokeChampion, and Melekar. They were chosen because of the activity they provided. If you were not chosen, it just means that you haven't been as active as them!

The chatbox can be accessed by clicking the 'Join Chatbox' link at the very bottom of the forums! The chatbox can be used by anyone who is registered.

As of this moment, the background color contradicts with most text font colors and the default white matches with the secondary color bar, so you need to change your font color. If you want a certain color but it is unreadable, then why not try bolding it by clicking the 'Bold' icon located near the typing area. You may also notice that you can make your fonts become italic or you can strike them out.

Expect new rules on these soon! Currently, all forum rules apply on the chatbox, but as new rules are made I will be more leniant. All chatbox bans will be at least a 24 hour minimum if reason is provided.

ALSO, we need more activity! Invite your friends or advertise elsewhere! Help us attract activity to the forums! We really need it! Besides, the person with the most members brought to the forums gets a special prize... but that is all in due time.

'Till then...
-Shale
Shale
Shale
Administrator

https://pokemonshale.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shoutbox Update - 6/28/10 Empty Re: Shoutbox Update - 6/28/10

Post  PokeChampion Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:23 am

You know, you probably got the most members, Shale...
I got Alice_Shards to join... too...
Also, no one's on the chatbox, so there's really nothing to moderate there.
PokeChampion
PokeChampion

Location : On what you mortals would call it "XE-857". But you didn't discover it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shale Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 am

I understand but I don't count. We just need much more activity. I have already started working on the game. Anyway, I know it isn't active because there is no activity! Advertise people - advertise.
Shale
Shale
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeChampion Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:40 am

Which is what I'm doing... on Marriland, I linked the Trio here.
PokeChampion
PokeChampion

Location : On what you mortals would call it "XE-857". But you didn't discover it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Results Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:48 am

Shale wrote:I understand but I don't count. We just need much more activity. I have already started working on the game. Anyway, I know it isn't active because there is no activity! Advertise people - advertise.
Shale do you plan on making me a Hyacinth Logo like Shale's, or shall i request on PC?

and also, what do you mean by 'work on the game'? affraid

Results
Hyacinth Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shale Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:23 pm

I will when I can. By that, I mean that I am already working on the game. I have only integrated Frarsh into the game so far, but I will have more soon.
Shale
Shale
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Results Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:07 am

hmm, thanks, and yeah, Im not used to RPGXP so i dont know what you mean, but with roms, theres a tool called yape, which lets you edit EVERYTHING about a pokemon, bar the sprite, which is wat the alpha will use, then when i can edit sprites and stuff we'll go all out

Results
Hyacinth Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Madmax Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Well Your Doing a Great Job Shane Your Forum Should be no.1 Best forum ^^... Keep the great work up
Madmax
Madmax
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Demanter Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:11 pm

I Have The Link For This Site In My Sig On Marriland!
Demanter
Demanter
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum