Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!
Pokemon Shale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second day Updates - 6/28/10

2 posters

Go down

Second day Updates - 6/28/10 Empty Second day Updates - 6/28/10

Post  Shale Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:57 am

So... during a period of time last night... a few forums went all weird...
The text started going into some sort of different coding and it all blended together. I worked on trying to secure the forums the way they were and looked for tips on doing so, but to no avail they kept unsyncing themselves. I worked on changing out some descriptions and updating some forums... but after it was done I had to reset the forums to an hour before the issue occured and then resync them...

Due to this, if you lost a post I am sorry. These issues shouldn't happen again... hopefully...

On the other hand... you've obviouslly seen that there are new staff members... *claps*...

Yet I have news on new skins... I have been working on trying to build a blue-shale one, but I have to change some codes to allow it... so bare with me for awhile, but I may have it done soon... if not then, well then in a month? Maybe.

I have also added a new forum and set some new restrictions. These restrictions should fit signatures better and reduce the shrinking effect you got when you saw a large image such as the Fakedex of Pokemon Hiyacath. If you still have those stretched and altered sections, please tell me.

I have allowed guests to view a few more forums. They are now allowed to view the 'Rules' forum. This should hopefully allow them to learn about the rules before joining. I am glad that PokeChampion pointed this out to me.

In the next few days, I may be resyncing forums so if a post comes up missing - nobody is out to delete your posts. It was deleted by a system the forum itself has. When it resyncs, it can possibly reset itself to a time before the resync or it will refresh.

Thanks guys!
-Shale
Shale
Shale
Administrator

https://pokemonshale.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Second day Updates - 6/28/10 Empty A Reply

Post  PokeChampion Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:22 am

Really? That happened overnight? Ah well, that's too bad.
PokeChampion
PokeChampion

Location : On what you mortals would call it "XE-857". But you didn't discover it yet.

Back to top Go down

Second day Updates - 6/28/10 Empty Re: Second day Updates - 6/28/10

Post  Shale Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:26 am

Yeah all because I was going to see if I could fit a code into the template.
Shale
Shale
Administrator

https://pokemonshale.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Second day Updates - 6/28/10 Empty Re: Second day Updates - 6/28/10

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum