Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Shale
Hey there! Thanks for logging in! I need your help on Pokemon Shale! How? I need you to start making sprites or help with the storyline! All sprites MUST be 128x128 pixels in size and their back sprites must be 128x128 in size. I need help! Also, if you can - I need trainer sprites! Thanks everyone! PM me if you need details!

The people who help the most will be a limited edition Pokemon Shale beta version!
Pokemon Shale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-IMPORTANT- Rules - A MUST READ

Go down

-IMPORTANT- Rules - A MUST READ Empty -IMPORTANT- Rules - A MUST READ

Post  Shale Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Welcome to the Pokemon Shale RPG official forums! I will be your mentor throughout this process and we first need to cover some ground rules. I expect all rules to be followed. If a rule is broken, it could result in a warning, a mute, or even a ban. I don't want to have to do this to anyone so lets follow them.

-Rule 1- No spamming
Please, do not post 'Short Pointless Annoying Messages' (hence SPAM). This could create an argument or even result in a mute. Spamming does nothing but get on other members' nerves. Spamming will create chaos and it doesn't do any good for you or me or anyone else.

An example of spamming could be...

Member 1: Who do you think should go to the superbowl?
Spammer: I love you

A message that has nothing to do with the topic at hand is spam.

-Rule 2- No bashing/flaming others
Please do not insult or bash others. This means that you cannot go off and start insulting a member or do something to hurt them in any way. This is not needed and will result in a forum ban. This behavior is not allowed. If you do this to a member in private message, it is still not allowed. Trying to avoid this by private messaging others and bashing them is bad as it can result in a longer ban. Remember, we can read private messages!

-Rule 3- Do not censor bypass
Do not go around a censor of a name or word by changing a letter or adding something. This can result in a mute or a name change.
For example...
Lets say the word 'Glue' was a very bad word. If you post something like...
"I will glu3 you!"... then you are censor bypassing.
If your name is something like "Gloo", then that is censor bypassing as well and we hold the right to change your name to whatever we please.

-Rule 4- Do not harass others
Please, do not harass others by private messaging them or posting to them. If you do not leave the member alone, it could result in a mute or ban.

-Rule 5- No 18+ Media/Images/Information
Please refrain from post any 18+ information on the forums. Anything of this vulgarity will result in a permanent ban of your account. It could be worse if you so choose it to be. This does not need to be explained, just don't do it!

-Rule 6- Crime or Illegal Content
Please refrain from posting any illegal or crime inducing things on the forum. This could result in a punishment that you will not like. We do not endorse breaking the law or doing bad things so just don't do it.

-Rule 7- Advertising
Please do not advertise using your posts or private messages. If you wish to advertise, please view the appropriate forum or use your signature. I understand trying to get new members is hard, but try to refrain from doing this. If you are caught, you will be warned.

-Rule 8- Do not steal art!
Please refrain from stealing art. If you so choose to steal sprite work from someone else, you will be penalized by having your posting rights in those forums taken away.

Minor Rules:

-Minor Rule 1- Please try to avoid double posting
Please try not to post after yourself. If you posted once and there is no post after, why not edit your post and add in what you wanted to say?

-Minor Rule 2- Please try to make all posts three words long
Please try to make all your posts at least three words long. This makes it so spam and one word posts are less often seen than longer posts. We would like them to be longer than three words, but try to make this the minimum.

_______

Make sure to follow these and make your visit here as friendly as possible!

-Pokemon Shale Team
Shale
Shale
Administrator

https://pokemonshale.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum